-
April 4th, 2001, 01:35 AM
#111
Inactive Member
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:04 AM
#112
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:16 AM
#113
Inactive Member
*whipes my jism off 2's lower lip with a wet nap*
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:22 AM
#114
Inactive Member
*promptly disposes of the wet nap in a medical bio-hazard container*
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:26 AM
#115
HB Forum Owner
*P...hey!!! I WAS saving that for later!!
*stomps outta the room, comes back, grabs the wetnap outta your hand, stomps back out again*
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:31 AM
#116
Inactive Member
Well, if that's the case, we can always do it AGAIN later... *EG*
And I'll even forget the wet naps this time around *lol*
*grabs your ears*
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:36 AM
#117
-
April 4th, 2001, 02:42 AM
#118
-
April 4th, 2001, 05:00 AM
#119
Inactive Member
*ahem* As Non has so nicely put in the who would you do thread...we know I like this particular act...erm...I swallow...I just really hate cleaning and this way there's no mess.
LMFAO
-
April 4th, 2001, 07:33 PM
#120
Inactive Member
Snail wanted me to tell you all he swallows *G*
*runs away fast*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks